Our Cookies Policy
We use the following cookies:
• Functional: Necessary for the functioning of the website (required);
• Statistics: For analysis purposes to improve the website (required);
• Social Media: For the functioning of like buttons;
Our Privacy statement
This is a summary of how we collect, process, store and otherwise use information and your rights in relation to that information.
- We may collect information in a variety of ways, including through telephone calls, our websites, rental contracts, and other sources such as third-party service providers and business partners.
- We collect information from customers during the reservation process and through rental transactions, such as name, email address and payment card details.
- We use “cookies” and other electronic tools to collect statistical information about your use of our websites, according to your instructions.
- The information you provide will be used to provide the services you request.
- We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you for the purpose of providing these services.
- We may use your contact details to send you information about our services.
- We use personal information for our own analytical purposes and to enable us to assist our customers by improving our services and websites.
- We may provide your information to designated third party service providers. For example, for processing payments via PIN or credit cards.
- We do not sell your information to outside parties.
- Your information may be transferred from your country or region of residence to countries such as the United States for processing and storage in accordance with applicable law. Your information may be transferred out of your country or region of residence to provide the services you have requested.
- You have the right to access, review or update the Personal Data we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances you can also request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, or restrict our processing or object to certain processing activities.
- We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements. We may not delete bookings in our reservation system and rental agreements entered into from our administration for a period of 7 years. Where we use consent as a basis for processing, you may withdraw that consent at any time. For example, an email newsletter.
Custody and security
- We employ reasonable measures to protect Personal Information against theft, unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
- We strive to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic security measures to protect your Personal Data.
- In general, we retain customer information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or as permitted or required by law. There are multiple reasons for collection and many applicable laws, making it impractical to list the applicable retention periods in this Policy.
Questions and changes
- If you have any questions or comments about the way we process your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may modify this Policy at any time, but changes will not apply retroactively.
This Policy was last updated on November 7, 2023.